The term 'Riequip' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not
be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available
through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are
acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your
convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no
responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website
for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies
or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of
- Riequip reserves the right to cancel and refund orders we believe are fraudulent at any time.
- Onsite promotions and discounts are subject to change at any time and are only applicable to online
- Discounts codes cannot be used in conjunction with a store credit or any other discount codes.
- Promotions may have a minimum product spend. The minimum product spend refers to the product value
and does not include product shipping costs. The minimum amount to redeem the discount/coupon code
must be met to apply the discount.
- Promotional discounts and offers cannot be redeemed after the online transaction has been processed.
- All prices stated on this website are quoted in Australian dollars and include Australian Goods and
Services Tax (GST). Riequip reserves the right to change any price quoted without notice at any time.
- You may pay for your order using the following payment methods, Direct bank deposit & Credit cards:
- Credit card payment is processed through the DPS gateway. If you choose to pay by credit card, you
authorize us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated credit card.
This is processed through the DPS payment gateway. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for products
through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
- Riequip will provide you with a receipt at the time of delivery for the products in the order.
- If you have chosen to use direct deposit to pay for your order, the details of our account details will be
provided in our checkout process regarding where and how the fees and charges need to be deposited. If
you choose to use this payment method, you must allow at least 2 working days for confirmation of your
payment. If you do not deposit the relevant amount for your order into our nominated account within 5
business days of the date of the order, then Riequip will contact you.
- The Riequip warranty does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack
of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the
equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
- The Riequip warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a
person (or persons) not authorised by Riequip to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).
- Until the nature of any fault is determined, the resolution Riequip can offer may vary. Where necessary,
the item may need to be returned to determine the fault/issue. In the case of a minor failure, the Riequip
warranty may cover the fitment of replacement parts or offer replacement parts to the customer. Other
alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties.
- Riequip’ s returns policy does not limit or restrict your statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law.
- All goods returned, must have prior approval from Riequip.
- All goods returned must be with original packaging and both goods and packaging must be in brand new
- Goods can only be returned for a refund within 21 days of purchase, a restocking fee may apply.
- Returned items must include the name and details of the purchaser and the original invoice number.
- Shipping charges for returned purchases (excluding damaged or incorrect orders) will not be refunded and
returned goods will be at purchaser's risk until received by Riequip.
- In the case of a credit card refund. The refund will only be made to the same credit card used in the
- The return freight is paid by the buyer.
- Specially procured items at the buyers request are non-returnable.
- Prior to returning any item, our Customer Service Department must first issue you a Return Authorisation
(RMA) number. All other relevant information will be sent to you at this time.
- Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions.
- Should you wish to return a faulty item, please email email@example.com Photos and/or videos of the
item may also be requested to assist in the return process. When a return is authorised, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return process. Failure to do so may affect the ultimate resolution to be offered.
- While many spare parts are stocked in Australia, we may need to order certain parts from the supplier on
Liability and Exclusions
- There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. Riequip shall not be liable for
special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect
damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any
associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business
information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting
from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or
any other legal theory. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability
and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above.
- Any claim against Riequip shall be limited to the value of the goods supplied
- State and Provincial Law Rights - Some states and provincial laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation
of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion of warranty in certain situations, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state and from province to province.