- Riequip’ s returns policy does not limit or restrict your statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law.
- All goods returned, must have prior approval from Riequip.
- All goods returned must be with original packaging and both goods and packaging must be in brand new
- Goods can only be returned for a refund within 21 days of purchase, a restocking fee may apply.
- Returned items must include the name and details of the purchaser and the original invoice number.
- Shipping charges for returned purchases (excluding damaged or incorrect orders) will not be refunded and
returned goods will be at purchaser's risk until received by Riequip.
- In the case of a credit card refund. The refund will only be made to the same credit card used in the
- The return freight is paid by the buyer.
- Specially procured items at the buyers request are non-returnable.
- Prior to returning any item, our Customer Service Department must first issue you a Return Authorisation
(RMA) number. All other relevant information will be sent to you at this time.
- Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions.
- Should you wish to return a faulty item, please email email@example.com Photos and/or videos of the
item may also be requested to assist in the return process. When a return is authorised, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return process. Failure to do so may affect the ultimate resolution to be offered.
- While many spare parts are stocked in Australia, we may need to order certain parts from the supplier on